Tuesday, May 11, 2010

7 Days and Counting

Have you ever been so emotionally linked to something that you cannot think what to do next? It could be like when you first hear bad news... that state of shock, where the world stops spinning and its up to you to make it go again. In my case, its not bad news at all. Its 100% pure excitement! There is one week left before our vacation. I know there is a mountain of things that need doing, but for the life of me, I cannot think of a single thing! I guess its time to make a list.

SPEAKING of lists... My dear husband, bless his heart, is more excited then I! In all his excitement and his lists, like at 4 of them, he managed to pack ALL the diapers from the nursery. So, at 5:30am when Logan decided that the rumble in his tummy would prevail over sleep, I had to trek a half naked, half asleep, crying babe down the stairs in search for a daiper. While I love that my husband is trying to think ahead and make sure he thinks of everything, somethings should just be put off until the last minute!

Other things, need to be done ahead, but its those things in which I cannot think of! I suppose, instead of sitting here typing my thoughts, I should be getting started on my list. But, maybe, after I switch the laundry again?

No comments:

Post a Comment